1. I found my business information on your site, how can I take ownership of what is listed?
It is very simple. Sign Up, then click on the “Claim Listing” badge found on the listing banner picture, then complete the form. Please include your Username in the form message. As soon as the Healthaty team verifies that you are indeed the owner of the listing they will reassign the listing to your account. If further verification requirements are needed, we will contact you via email.
2. How are businesses categorized?
There are three main listing categories: Dieting Assistance, Fitness, and Healthy Food and Products. Each listing should belong to at least one of the below sub-categories:
- Diet Center: Diet Centers have their own dietitians that will help you customize your own meal plans. They may or may not provide food delivery.
- Dietitian: A Dietitian is an expert on diet and nutrition.
- Fitness Center (Gym): Fitness Centers are facilities that have exercise equipment and various amenities. They also may or may not have personal trainers.
- Yoga/Pilates Studio: Studios that offer Yoga and Pilates classes.
- CrossFit: CrossFit are facilities that offer programs that have a fitness regimen that at its core is measurable, observable, and repeatable.
Outdoor Activities Organizer: Businesses that organize outdoor activities.
- Personal Trainer: A fitness professional involved in exercise prescription and instruction.
Healthy Food & Products
- Health Wellness Products Shop: A shop that sells products that pertain to the consumers’ health and wellness.
- Healthy Food Provider: Providers of health food, not necessary based on your diet needs. A provider can be a restaurant with a healthy food menu.
3. Our business is virtual (online), can we still join Healthaty?
Yes. However, your listing still has to belong to a region (city). It is not required to provide an address.
4. The city where our business is located is not listed. What should we do?
Please send us your contact information through the Contact Us form so we notify you as soon as we start accepting listings located in your city.
5. Our business has different branches, should we include them under one listing or create a listing for each?
At the moment, we advise you to create a separate listing for each branch, and include the branch name in the listing title name. (e.g. Business Name – Branch Name 1, Business Name – Branch Name 2)
6. Who gets to review our listings and how can we control it?
At the moment, anyone who signs up with Healthaty can review your listings and you cannot delete any reviews. If you find a review extremely unfair or derogatory, please reach out to us through the Contact Us form and our team will look into removing the review.